Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wendy's husband being sued!!







Wendy Williams ex intern is filing charges against Wendy’s husband Kevn Hunter. Nicole Spence, who works as the Talent Booker for the Wendy Williams Experience has filed papers with the EEOC stating that she was forced to try to have sex with Wendy Williams’ husband–by Wendy’s husband himself Kevin Hunter. And that Kevin constantly beat Wendy around the studio, making her very uncomfortable.


The NY Post scoops:
Mr. Hunter repeatedly sexually propositioned me at work in the most crude and vulgar ways, telling me over and over that he wanted to ‘f- - -’ me,” Spence charges.



I also feared Mr. Hunter because he repeatedly physically assaulted Ms. Williams at or near the WBLS studio,” Spence says in the complaint.



In one instance, Mr. Hunter stormed into the studio, demanded that other employees leave and openly physically abused Ms. Williams, pinning her against the wall with his hand around her neck, choking her while repeatedly pounding his fist into the wall directly by her head.”



I know it sounds like some straight up made up. Sources say Wendy is denying any of this ever happened and she claims Nicole is out of her mind. Well after a little bit more digging on this story I located the documents that Nicole submitted to the EEOC and Ms Talent booker seems to have a long rap sheet on Wendys husband. Check out the supplement to her EEOC that I found on TMZ. http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/25/wendy-w-to-employee-better-f-my-hubby-or-else/#continuedcontents
Your thoughts??

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Now that's crazy....I'm going tune in at 2 online to see what Wendy has to say.

Widget