Monday, March 31, 2008

BET'S SPRING BLING WENT DOWN THIS WEEKEND!





Of course Ms Toccara was there showing off her flat tummy. I am so loving the figure Toccara but I think yah new hair cut gonna have to grown on me boo.Webbie and Lil Boosie performed. I am sitting here trying to figure out how long it took Lil Boosie to take off that hot a** coogie sweater, it had to be at least 89 degrees??
Rick Ross was looking extra hott and sleepy....you still the boss though Rick!

Fat Joe was there of course promoting his album Elephant in the sand



Rocsi was looking sunkissed for the beach









Day 26 was there performing the same ol routine that I am tired of already...I like the song though boys its a banga
Rocko performed Imma do me!

Keyshia Coles was there

Can't wait for BET to air the special looks like good times were had by all...

No comments:

Widget