Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Couple Alert!




Word is out that Bow Wow is dating reality star Ashley R from College Hill Atlanta. Bow Wow and the 21 year old marketing major have supposedly been seeing each other for some time now sources say. I have not even started watching BET's so called real world yet , hopefully they have a more interesting cast of people to watch this time around. Looks like there already off to a good season since Ashley is a video vixen who may be dating a famous rapper. Guess I will be tuning in after all.

I guess I called myself trying to ignore this rumor since I so don't want to believe it. It looks as if Common and Serena are really an item??? I know I don't get it either?? The two were spotted leaving the Villa Nightclub this past weekend in Hollywood. Common just has way to much sexiness for this chic, I know jealousy is so not a good thing . Its ok my boo will find his way home soon...;>

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I dont belive the Bow Wow rumor, and for common and Serena, interesting...

Widget