Friday, September 26, 2008

Entertain iT, Jazmine Sullivan!

So while on my bloggers hiatus I have been killing Jazmine Sullivans new cd. I discovered this amazing young lady actually over a year ago when I was surfing the space(myspace that is ;>) and heard Jazmine's version of resentment. In case your saying huh check out Jazmine singing this track. Beyonce had this song on her dangerously in love album which I loved but for some reason Jazmine's version just touches my soul a bit more. Check it out!




Jazmines new album is absolutely amazing the beats and production on her release are so well put together. I still am in total shock that this 21 year old wrote every single song on the album. It really shows a amazing view of a young woman coming of age. Well enough of me going on and on about my new sister girl Jazmine let me let you guys check her out for yourself.




Like most artist's Jazmine got a chance to perform at the apollo at the tender age of 11 years old.




This is one of my favorite songs on Fearless. Here Jazmine performs for staff at Seventeen magazine. Jazmine says this is the song that she performed for Clive Davis when she was signed to J records. Loving iT!




This is the other song that stays in consent rotation. LOVE LOVE LOVE, yes it is a scary thing. Jazzy wrote this one for those scared to love.





Lisenting to this young astonishing voice it made me think .Who started all this soul touching that I have grown to love? So guess what else is in rotation now along with Jazzy, no other then the original queen of Soul Aretha Franklin. So I will end this post with a tribute to Aretha, loving iT!



No comments:

Widget