Friday, April 18, 2008

BET Upfront 08 Event

BET Upfront 08 event went down last night.

You know Terrance J and Rocsi were all up in da spot. I don't know how crazy I am about Rocsi's dress. Don't get me wrong I think the dress is very pretty but for a different body type its not doing nothing at all for her shape. And those curls why oh why did they put those tight shirly temple curls in her hair??
Keyshia Cole stole the show in my book when she decided to rock the most fabulous outfit of the night. She is rocking a leather camel fendi skirt, boy if I had the money to afford iT. Too irresistible!

I hope you paid yah stylist some good money for this look honey. The shirt the sweater it just screams fabulous!




Toccara is so working her post celebrity fat club figure and I ain't even mad girl.I would pose like this in a bikini if I shed the same amount of pounds that she has.



Yeah girlfriend, we see you honey ;>. I love this girl's spirit!

No comments:

Widget